Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Rocky Mountain Fall






"Fall" in the Rockies typically lasts about 2-3 weeks. By fall I (Todd) mean foliage change. The window is short but if you can take a day off and head into the mountains, you'll see some of the most picture-worthy, breathtaking scenery ever. We were fortunate enough to catch the Aspen trees at their peak (a little mountain pun, haha). Thankfully we snapped a few pictures because, as Murphy would have it, our camera gave up the ghost about mid-way through our journey. Nothing compares to seeing it live, but we wanted to share a little Colorado fall with all our friends and family. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so GORGEOUS!!! looks like yall are having a blast!! i miss yall...especially heather...

love rach

Katie said...

You guys started a blog!!! I love it... I love the fall, those pics are beautiful! :) Hope you all are doing well!!!